Monday, August 28, 2006

Keene

Okay. The Blog is up for a whole day. I get one comment. And it's a NICE one. What good is a blog if it doesn't offend people?

I spent quite a bit of time on the telephone today. My mother can't get a voicemail from last Wed. It seems that her telephone company can't tell her what it was that she deleted. She's pissed because she thinks that I'm trying to get out of fixing it. I am. Mother wasn't supposed to catch on to that. My fault. I forgot that my step-sister Sue was visiting mother tonight. I set the telephone down, as usual, while mother was  complaining. Sue told on me. The rat.

Then Frankie called. He's my step-brother (and one of my closest friends-for-life). Frankie told me that there might be some kind of position working with his new company. I would like that. We work well together. (And poverty sucks.)
__________________________________________________     
I went out for coffee with Christine tonight. Christine's scared. Christine 
goes back to college again tomorrow.  Hester, Christines' daughter, is having problems with her(Hesters') husband. Christine doesn't have quite enough money to build her new shed   artists studio. And one or the other 
of three sisters who used to be Christines' foster children is moving back in tomorrow. The sisters were just awful before. This time will be as bad 
as before, if not worse. Though the ever-hopeful Christine thinks/hopes/prays that things will be better this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home